From:
Emmitt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emmitt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 17:37:22 -0500
On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, RobertThomas wrote:

A lot of good advice here.  About hotels, I worked for Choice Hotels
Reservations (Comfort Inn, Econolodge, and several others) and
reservations through toll-free number can be made 51 weeks in advance.  So
you can start booking for Anaheim in the next week.  I got some great
rates for the Olympics in Atlanta this way.  Their toll-free number is
1-800-4-CHOICE.  Or go to their website http://www.hotelchoice.com .  You
can find hotels a certain distance from the Pond.

Hockey content: North Dakota and Colorado College are my early WCHA
favorites, but Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Denver could all challenge.

Vindy