From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:39:38 -0600
I agree with Adam here....I think the unusual (but refreshing) NCAA bid
to Ohio State made it easier for the committee to send the Wisconsin
factor out East.   And I don't think UW was given a #4 seed -
considering they finished #2 in the league and won their league playoff
against the defending Nat'l Champs, a #4 seed, if not higher,  is
justified.