Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:34:28 EST

> I've been listening to the CLarkson/Princeton game
>  via the internet and a power transformer blew up
>  in the next town knocking out my power for 10 seconds.
>  When I finally rebooted, I got locked out with a message
>  that the server had reached its capacity.
>
>  This IS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!
>  Mark Lewin
>  RPI - class of '69

At the Fleece Center, there was a 2-hour time period between the women's
national championship (Congrats, UNH!) and the BC-Maine game. They were
showing Clarkson-Princeton on the Jumbo-Tron. They cut away from overtime to
show a Hockey East graphic during the pre-game warmup! How ya like them
apples?