From:
"NWLB (E-Ticket)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:03:35 -0500
Not one to read SI much I was curious if anybody has seen any articles
written by "E.M. Swift."  He penned and article on BGSU hockey and fans
back in the March 12, 1979 issue, and I was curious if he was still at the
magazine.  For that matter if anybody has an office phone number that
I could call to request some other infomation that would be of help.  This
has to do largely with ongoing project to draft a history of BG hockey.

Nathan W.L. Boyle