From:
Heather Towner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Towner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 17:03:49 -0500
Having gone to school at the University of Maine for 4 years, I became
an avid fan of college hockey.  We hated UNH and we hated Boston
University.  We always made it to the NCAA's, only to be knocked out in
the first round.  My senior year ('92-'93) was the Black Bears year and
we won the National Championship.  Defenseman Chris Imes lived in my
dorm and we all congratulated him when he came home.

After graduating, I returned to my home state of New Hampshire and
started to follow Boston University hockey.  2 years later in the NCAA
tournament, I actually was rooting for the Terriers to pull it off.  I
found such a respect for Jack Parker and his hard work to make the most
of his team.

I am now a season ticket holder to BU hockey.  I go to every Beanpot and
can honestly say that there is nothing like it.  I can't wait to see the
NCAA's in Boston this year at the Fleet Center and hopefully will be
rooting the Terrier team on again to another championship.

HT