From:
"Tami L. Kuhn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tami L. Kuhn
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 14:20:21 -0500
The Miami series was one of the most exciting I've seen at Munn in awhile.
 Courtesy of the flu bug, I watched Friday's game from the comfort of my
couch.  I also thought that there was a Miami player in the crease when the
Redhawks scored.  I don't recall Chad being out of the crease.  Could be.
 I'd like to see the replay again.  I know how I was feeling in the comfort
of my living room.  I can't imagine the tension in Munn.  Great game!
 Pryor was on his game!  Stopping over 40 shots is amazing!!

Saturday's game was fun, if you were a Spartan fan.  The Green & White came
out flying and scored early on.  That really ignited the team and the
crowd.  I was amazed to see how many fans stayed through the end of the
game.  When the home team is winning by that large of a margin, some folks
will leave early to head to other destinations.  I think a lot of people
stayed to see Chad earn his record-breaking shut-out (most CCHA shut outs
in a season?) AND to hear the Michigan/Notre Dame score.  At one point, the
MSU student section was cheering, "Let's go Irish!" when the tie score was
posted on the message board in the arena.

Anyway, it was a great series.  I wish I was going to be able to see the
rematch this weekend!

Great posts by other Spartan fans!  I knew you were out there!!

Tami L. Kuhn
Coordinator, Campus Life Orientation
Michigan State University
339 Student Services Building