From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 16:10:25 -0500
Dan Doucette writes:

>Or is the  Globe that far off base?
>
>>Greg Ambrose
>
>Ah, you finally got it.
>
>Not only were they off base, but so were you.  Both the article and your
>regurgitation thereof were not news.

Perhaps, but is it accurate?

  So, what was the Globe's agenda ?
>Yours was less obvious to me, until I found your earlier posts.  Are you
>related somehow to the gone missing list poster Mr. Quimby from UNH,
>notorious Maine-basher ?

Not related, except in spirit.  Not Maine-bashers, just college hockey fans
who don't like to see the reputation of the sport besmirched.

>Why didn't you put your UNH '72 signature at the end of your recent messages ?

I've been posting for a few years now and just assumed that most would know
that I am a UNH guy.

>>What's the under / over for number of UNH players this season getting the
>one-game boot for goonery ?

Probably 1, over the years UNH teams have been pretty good at staying out
of the penalty box.

Greg Ambrose, UNH '72G
College Hockey Fan since 1965 (the first year I went to the Beanpot)