From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 21:15:39 -0400
In a message dated 8/15/97 8:11:04 AM, [log in to unmask] (Michael Farrell)
wrote:

<<To defend myself and my opinion, the above statement mentions that Crowley
is
a better COLLEGE player than either Mike Grier, Chris O'Sullivan or Jeff
Libby. This is not to take away from any of the accomplishements of these
players, just a compliment directed at Crowley. Crowley is a legit Hobey
Baker candidate and led the WCHA in scoring last year. He has the ability to
put up over 70 or 80 points in this upcoming season and I think he's a better
player than any of the three listed were AT THE COLLEGE LEVEL. >>

To keep it short and sweet, I wholeheartedly agree with Mike on these points.
Regretfully so, as I am a diehard Colorado College fan, who has seen quite a
bit of Grier and O'Sullivan (for some reason Libby escapes me) on my
sattelite dish.

Randy May