From:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 08:02:51 -0400
Hopefully this will get out in time, though I can already feel the flames coming:

When I say that "separate but equal" sports programs can't be equal, I'm NOT in any way suggesting that we should have one program that both men and women have to try out for.  What I do mean is that we should just accept that men's and women's sports programs are different and not try to play numbers games to make them equal.  (insert cliché about there being no women's teams that are equivalent to football and wrestling)

Let's Go Red!

Robb Newman