From:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Patten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:17:19 -0500
Shouldnt Clarkson and Michigan fans also look at the fact they get to play
the high seeded teams coming off a game the day before?  If they played them
in the final four as suggested they all would be equally rested.  They also
get to scout teams up close that first night, which the other games
participants cannot do...