From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:25:37 -0600
>  Sorry about that, but you should have heard the squawk if MN had been
>bracketed with No. Dakota,

I disagree -- Most Minnesotan's figured we WOULD be playing UND again in
the Regionals and that there was only a slim chance of us being sent east.

>a team which has taken them  to camp a few more times this year than
>anyone else as near as I remember.

Minnesota 3     UND 2           @ MN
Minnesota 10    UND 6           @ MN
UND     6       Minnesota 4     @UND
UND     6       Minnesota 2     @UND

The Goal differential was only 1 - giving ND the #1 seed.

Playoffs:
UND     4       Minnesota 3     in Overtime

I respectfully disagree I wouldn't call the above "being taken to camp" The
goal differential was only one for the regular season and the series was
split evenly.