From:
Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 14:26:45 -0500
Dr Martin G. Keeney wrote:

> Michigan speed limits are 70 ONLY on some roads, those being posted.  AND
> the patrols use the posted limits (still 65 many places, including I94
> the last I knew.  I69 is 70; I don't know about I75 - BUT the posted limit
> is the one they enforce.
> -glen-

Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific (-:  Every place I drove last weekend
that used to be 65 is now 70.  That includes, in addition to those already mentioned,
US23 from the Ohio/Michigan border to I94 where it slows to 55, I275 from US12 to I696,
and I696 from I275 to about 11 Mile.  I94 from Huron St/Whittaker Rd to at least State
St is also 70.

Time correction for the second game on Friday:  tickets say it starts at 8:30.  Still
should get you folks from BG back before sunrise, and it should be a good game so it'll
be worth it as long as you're cheering for the Spartans (-:

Jennifer