From:
Derek D Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek D Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:37:28 -0500
I have received several responces to my request to check out my new
hockey page (http://pilot.msu.edu/user/gordonde/hockey.html) and I thank
you.  I have decided to do a Division II and III page as well as a
women's hockey.  The Division II page is already done.  The Link to it
is at the main page I have above.  I actually found official hockey home
pages for schools like Saint Anselm, Sacred Heart, Quinnipiac,
Mercyhurst, etc.  As with the Division I, I have links to US College
Hockey's Polls, Standings, and Rankings.

The Division III page (which i have TONS of requests for) will be done
later (it will take 500 years to type that baby out).

Once again, thanks for taking the time to browse and comment!

derek
GO STATE!!