Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 15:23:26 -0500
On Tue, 11 Mar 1997, Jennifer McClellan wrote:
<snip>

> It may have to do with the fact that I don't think Michigan sold
> anything but season tickets this year, so this was a chance for other
> fans to get to a game. <snip>

>  Jennifer

I'm pretty sure they sold *some* individual tickets, but all of them were
"officially sold out" before the first game of the season (whatever that
means; I got a couple tickets for my friends the week before one of the
games).  So my guess is that people who wanted to go to a game were forced
to wait until the playoffs to get a ticket.

It's all because of the National Championship paired with the renovations
of Yost that took out about 2,000 seats.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Barbara Kibart
Student, University of Michigan
1995-96 NCAA Division I