From:
Derek D Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Derek D Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 18:23:23 -0500
I have created a free college hockey page and I would like all of you to
take a look and comment.  It is simple by design.  When you are there,
check out your favorite conference.  I have a page for CCHA, ECAC,
Hockey East, WCHA, and the Independents.  Division II and III are soon
to come, if you folks are interested in that.  Also, let me know if you
would have any interest in Women's hockey.  E-mail me with any comments
or suggestions!
http://pilot.msu.edu/user/gordonde/hockey.html

Derek