From:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 07:32:39 -0600
On Sat, 15 Feb 1997, Kelley Brooke wrote:

>> Of course, there was also that unfortunate incident in Grand Forks where
>> the
>> dead badger was thrown on the ice.  That still leaves a bad taste in my
>> mouth.
>
> >>Wow!  That's really extreme.  Was he a member of the team or just a fan?
>
> Dead gophers often litter the National Hockey Center ice when the U of MN comes
> to St. Cloud.

The badger incident aboce has probably happened several times over the
years at North Dakota.  More common (every year), gophers have been
raining down from the stands for as long as I've known.

We have joked about what will happen when somebody gets the same idea
when Denver comes to town. :)

Kirk

(For you East people, it's "Denver Pioneers.")