From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 14:39:00 EST
Thanks to a tremendous private response, I'm posting
this updated list of 1995-96 UIC non-seniors.  It's been
noted that I'm doing UIC and UIC fans a service by keeping
this list and keeping their names in discussion.  It's also
been pointed out that I'm doing it for all the wrong reasons.
Both are true. :-)  I hope they cancel each other out in some
way.  A sincere thank you to everyone that messaged me
privately.  Now, the list:

  Jim Alauria (Alabama-Huntsville)
  Clay Awe (Lethbridge)
  Marcel Chagnon (Northern Michigan) (did not make team)
  Alan Dunbar (Lake Superior) (retired from playing)
  Jeff Edwards (Omaha USHL) (Nebraska-Omaha in 1997-98)
  Ryan Furness (UMass)
  Ty Hartigan (Alabama-Huntsville) (has since left team)
  Tony Kolozsy (Western Michigan)
  Chad Korczak (Michigan Tech)
  Josh Lampman (Rochester USHL)
  Adam Lord (Miami)
  Chuck Mindel (Western Michigan)
  Mark Motowski (Alabama-Huntsville)
  Kevin O'Keefe (Michigan State)
  Mike Peron (Lake Superior)
  Neal Rech (Ohio State)
  Sparky the Dragon (appearing at UIC basketball games)
  Paul Spencer (UIC) (Chicago Blackhawks' practice goalie)
  Shaun Summerville (somewhere in Spain)
  Darren Tymchyshyn (Cornell)
  Ryan Walls (UIC) (playing in local mens' league)
  Deuce Wynes (Lake Superior)

  Scott Hendrix (whereabouts unknown)
  Drew Herendeen (whereabouts unknown)

  Head Coach Larry Pedrie (Chief Advance Scout for the silver
    medal winning US National Junior Team) (also ice arena
    manager/operator in Chicago area)
  Assistant Coach Tom Rudrud (junior coach in Illinois)
  Assistant Coach Eric Schneider (Head Coach of Northern
    Illinois Univ club)

As always, additions and corrections are appreciated.  Please
e-mail me privately.

John Haeussler ([log in to unmask])