From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 17:07:26 EST
>Posted on 4 Nov 1996 at 16:20:01 by Paul Gentile

>ECAC and respect -Reply

>   Now, I'd bet Hockey East's top five against your top five anyday.

Providence College was recently shut out by Union, which is not
even considered to be in the top echelon of ECAC teams.

>In fact, I'd take that bet against the WCHA or the CCHA too!

Maybe you should think twice. The truth is that with the exception of
Michigan, Vermont, and possibly Bowling Green, most teams are
vulnerable.

Ultimately I find this type of discussion ("my league is better than yours,"
etc.) meaningless, so maybe I should apologize for indirectly contributing
to it.

Luiz F. Valente
A Brown University fan
A Bowdoin College fan