From:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 16:03:55 -0600
I agreed with most of your observations about WCHA teams in "Latest polls
are preposterous!", and I almost wrote a big thing discussing the whole
post, but I'll let others do their own thing.

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Paul Gentile wrote:

> Sure, Maine has a loss to #3
> and WINS against FOUR teams ranked #15 or lower. Albeit easy games,
> but WINS nonetheless.

And so you put Maine above North Dakota because...?
And so you put Bowling Green (5-7 vs. Notre Dame?) above NoDak because...?

Just being defensive here... :)

I seem to say this every week, and it's never true, but:
"The whole standings thing will clear up much more after this weekend."

Kirk