Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:15:15 -0900
I bet you've not planning on coming up to Alaska to attend a UAF, or UAA
game eh?
You should come sometime, the crowds here are just as enthusiastic as the
crowds in the lower 48.
We haven't been doing well thus far into the season, but our fans are
diehard (probably because we have nothing better to do).
I invite you personally to come and see a CCHA game in Fairbanks. :)

Binky
http://icecube.acf-lab.alaska.edu/~fsbmm2
Q.Why are all blonde jokes one liners? A. So men can understand them.