From:
"Klein, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Klein, Steve
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 10:42:00 PDT
Best Michigan goalie I've seen?
Robbie Moore!!!
No. 2:
Carl Bagnell

Steve Klein
 ----------
OK, Barko...you get an A for enticing me into this one, but an
E for attempting to invoke a disagreement.  !=^)  Check the
Hockey-L archives for my Shields-ranting during his collegiate
years.  IMO (and most others disagree), Shields in no better
than the fourth best netminder at Michigan in the 1990s, behind:

  Warren Sharples (through 1989-90)
  Chris Gordon (1990-91 to 1993-94)
  Marty Turco (1994-95 to current)

Give Gregg Malicke (1995-96 to current) some more ice time
and Shields will be close to falling out of the top five.

John H ([log in to unmask])