From:
Craig Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 13:14:32 -0400
One particular Lynah cheer that always gives me a chuckle is the "Screw BU"
cheer.  No matter what team Cornell plays against, you'll hear this one
numerous times during the game.  After a lead-in by the pep band, the crowd
will chant something like "Screw BU, Harvard too!", or "Screw BU, Clarkson
too!", dependent on who we are skating against.  The funny part is that we
haven't been in the same conference with BU since ECAC and Hockey East
split, many years ago. And we rarely play them, but it doesn't matter...we
have to get that dig in.  I can only assume we used to have a pretty healthy
rivalry with BU in the "old days".

Craig Bloom
Cornell '93
1996 IVY CHAMPS!