From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 10:19:25 -0700
is being held in denver friday and today.  Given that one of the
participants is the school that my wife and i graduated from and that
our daughter attends, and tickets were available, my son and i went to
the friday double header, and as i type this, my son, daughter,
daughter's friend, and wife are on their way to see todays game.  I'm
staying home so I can watch the hockey on TV.  I know what the
priorities are.

Anyhow, the relevance to hockey-l is that the scoreboard was
continually flashing, "IN OTHER NCAA Regional action", but they never
showed any hockey regional scores, just the MENs roundball scores.

Thanks to those of you who are posting scores
USA today
Tim Brule and len urton
and all the rest of you.

While our local sports radio did broadcast the MSU-Lowell game,
without my friends on Hockey-l out there, i'd probably not know
the scores yet.

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369