From:
Tim Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 12:19:50 -0500
Last word we heard about PASS coverage was negative. I doubt if the jinx
will work - it should be a good game. But, there are a lot of us here in
the Soo who plan to watch us beat Cornell!

See you in the Finals!

Tim
Go Lakers!

On Thu, 21 Mar 1996, Christopher Hubbard Morgan wrote:

> Does anyone know which games (if any) PASS will be showing, and at what
> times?  I'm hoping that they are showing Friday's games so I can watch
> the Lakers crush Conrell!  (trying to jinx them)

 Christopher H. Morgan
 Quantum Compliance Systems, Inc.
 University of Michigan Engineering
 class of 1994-6