From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 10:40:57 -0400
I was listening to the third period and over time of the SLU-Colgate game on
Friday and the announcers said that Derek Ladouceur had not been on the ice
since the second period.  They stated that they didn't know if it was because
he had not been feeling well or because of a bad penalty that he had taken in
the second period.  I don't see any mention of him in the box for the Cornell
game so I was wondering if he did not play.  Did he play on Saturday night
and is he expected to play this weekend?  I think it would be a significant
loss to the Saints if he doesn't play this weekend.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!