From:
The Commish <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Commish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 08:57:39 -0600
        Steve DeBus did not dress for Saturday's game because of an
apparent concussion which caused a lot of nausea making him unable to
play.  The Gophs started Moen on Saturday with Willy Marvin as backup.
Although Moen did not have very many shots he had to make some great
saves.  I think that game was a good confidence builder for him, and with
DeBus's 4 GA on Friday night, I think Woog is going to go with Moen.  It
should be a great game, I look forward to seeing it.

M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A,
Minnesota, Minnesota, Yeah Gophers!!
Bryan Kamrath

         My web address is http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/g427/kamr0004

                "Today is a great day for hockey" - Bob Johnson