From:
"Laurie J. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1991 10:33:26 -0500
I had assumed the reason for the 4:00 games was to avoid
conflict with basketball games.  but when I asked Jim McPhee
about it last week, he said nothing about basketball.  he
said the reason was so the travelling team could get home
earlier and the home team could study on Sat. night.  to the
latter, I said "yeah, right!"  he laughed.  maybe it's due to
all of those things.

LJB