From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 14:47:26 -0500
On February 21, Deron Treadwell wrote:
>I watched the tape of the Maine/UNH game at Towse Rink last >night, and the
UNH P.A.'s voice caught my attention.  I was >wondering if Bob Wilson was the
P.A. and if he was doing this >job in the old Snively, or if Towse Rink is
his first job with >UNH.
>Bob Wilson narrated the Maine 42-1-2 video.  I heard the P.A. >voice at UNH
and I swear it's the same guy.  I'll be interested >in hearing what anyone
knows on this.  Thanks.

It is definitely not Bob Wilson.  I'm sorry but I don't know the guy's name,
but he has been the PA guy at UNH for several years now.

Karen Ambrose
UNH '72
Go Blue (sigh), limping toward the finish.  What a year!