From:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 17:53:26 -0600
Erik Biever wrote:

William Groskreutz III writes:  I heard somewhere that Checco ... is
taking Hockey.  Can anyone give truth to this rumor that I heard?

Erik:  Anyone who can provide an authoritative answer to this question
is unlikely to be a in a position to do so in a public forum such as
HOCKEY-L.

Me:  Just to leap into this thread at its inception (which will probably
guarantee that it will be killed administratively :-)) ... why would
this really be any different than a student from, say, Germany majoring
in German?  (Besides, unlike an entire major, the PE class is probably
only worth 1 credit.)

Debbie