From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 12:15:26 -0600
On Sun, 11 Feb 1996, John R. Nash wrote:
>         This Badger team still has a long way to go -- I don't expect them
> to compete with the Minnesotas or CCs of the world this year, but they are
> looking a heckuva lot stronger going into the playoffs.  If they can upset
> someone (perhaps NoDak!)
        I hope so it will be a differnt story in the cozy confines of
engelstad arena..

> Teeder who....?
        Excuse me he got 5 points this weekend and figured in all the
scoring and I also believe that he is still number one in the nation in
scoring, but that in you pipe and smoke it...

P*The Fabulous Sports Goon AKA"ERIC BURTON" Hockey the Coolest Game on ICE*G
O*Lets Go Fighting SIOUX HOCKEY/WHAT A WEEKEND CAN YOU SWEEP THE GOPHERS  *O
R*Go Bruins In 1996/The Spoked B is Back/Good Guys wear Black/Sweden is a *O
T*great place to visit but dont send us your hockey players. "Don Cherry" *N