From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 12:04:06 -0400
Everyone loves to see their favorite team on the television but most times it
just isn't possible.  I follow St. Lawrence (ECAC) and I live in the Boston
area.  I have located some ECAC and HE games on the radio and this allows me
to listen to SLU games from Appleton.  I would like to try and find more.  I
know that most college games are carried on college stations that don't
transmit far but some teams are carried on stronger stations.  I am able to
sometimes listen to a station in Troy for RPI games.  I also was able to get
portions of Maine's games vs. SLU.  I would appreciate it people could send
me the stations (AM and FM) that carry the ECAC and HE teams.  This will give
me something to look for on a Friday  or Saturday night.

Also, if you "a voice" of your hockey team on the radio please remember that
fans of other teams may be listening.  It is nice to give those out of town
scores from around the league.

Thanks.
Sara
SLU '77