From:
"c.moeller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
c.moeller
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 07:08:37 EDT

I believe you are referring to Hockey Night in Boston held at
Merrimack College in North Andover.  I will be taking my daughter
there the week of August 20-27.  They have their first Girl's
tournament that week.  We are scoping it out to see if she
wants to try out next year.  The guys are playing now until that
week.  There is a HNIB hotline you can call for daily scores and
information:  (508) 682-2425

Info request for New England colleges:

I am interested in taking my daughter to visit colleges while
in the Boston area for the Hockey Night In Boston Tournament.
The college must have an on-premise rink and a girl/women's
hockey team.  She is interested in sports medicine, physical
therapy, sports training.  Any suggestions/comments/helpful hints???

Thanks - Cathy Moeller  Allentown, PA   [log in to unmask]