From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 1995 12:54:09 EDT
>Just grabbed the composite schedule.  And I'm wondering if I'm confused
>or not?  Weren't we just discussing here about 2 months ago about some
>rule change that was going to allow the teams to start playing about a
>month early (approx 9/20)?  I see from the schedule that the first games
>anywhere aren't slated to begin until 10/6 (non Div 1) and the first
>actual Div 1 games start 10/13.  So was I dreaming about any games
>starting in Sep?

I wouldn't expect September games.  The total/max #games hasn't changed
and the end of season is in about the same place .. so spreading out the
season more probably isn't in anyone's interest.

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]