From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 1995 22:07:11 +0700
Some distances and approximate travel times to cincnnatti
(your mileage and time may vary)

It is bad news for the eastern folks

Ithaca           575     8:56
Pottsdam         719    11:30
Troy             742    11:30
Providence       819    12:49
Boston           851    13:30
Lowell           864    13:20
Orono           1100    17:00

the ccha teams seem to do reasonably well, with only a few exceptions

Ann Arbor        254     3:56
Chicago          290     4:40
Sault Ste Marie  589     9:07

the wcha cities are reasonably distant, with only one being within 8
hours travel time.

Madison          437     7:11
Marquette        686    11:08
Minneapolis      712    11:03
Houghton         726    11:52
Duluth           771    12:36
Saint-Cloud      779    12:05
Fargo            932    14:46
C-springs       1185    18:30
Denver          1195    18:30

and since I knew somebody would ask if i omitted them:

Anchorage       3887    67:54
Fairbanks       4047    70:37

If jon has his license by then, we just might try it.  My daughter
goes to school midway between the springs and Cincinnatti, so if it
coincides with our spring breaks, why not?

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
(719) 593 3492               (fax) 593-3369