From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 1995 11:42:40 -0400
May 26, 1995

I have placed the latest draft of the 1995-96 Division I composite in
the HOCKEY-L archives.  It was put together from the following
individual team schedules (20 of 50):

CCHA: Alaska-Fairbanks, Bowling Green, Ferris State, Lake Superior,
 Miami, Michigan State, Notre Dame
ECAC: Brown, Harvard, RPI, Union
HE: Boston University, Maine, Merrimack, New Hampshire
WCHA: Denver, Michigan Tech, Minnesota-Duluth, Wisconsin
INDEP: Army

I have not seen schedules from the following teams:

CCHA: Illinois-Chicago, Michigan, Ohio State, Western Michigan
ECAC: Clarkson, Colgate, Cornell, Dartmouth, Princeton, St Lawrence,
 Union, Yale
HE: Boston College, Mass Amherst, Mass Lowell, Northeastern, Providence
WCHA: Alaska-Anchorage, Colorado College, Minnesota, North Dakota,
 Northern Michigan, St Cloud
INDEP: Air Force, Canisius, Connecticut, Fairfield, Holy Cross, Iona,
 Villanova

However, many games from these teams are still in the schedule anyway
since they'll be playing teams whose schedules I do have.  In fact, the
94-95 schedule was about 1000 lines long, and the current 95-96
composite is still over 600 lines even though I've only seen 40% of
the schedules.

There's no rush, but please feel free to send me any of these as you
come upon them - or post them.  I will probably do updates every
couple of weeks or so as I receive new schedules, and I will send a
message to alert everyone to the existence of a new copy.

There are no individual team schedules in the archives yet.  But you
can put together your own by filtering the composite schedule for
any team (i.e., "grep" in UNIX - "grep Maine 9596-schedule").

You can receive the 95-96 composite in a few ways.  Here are two:

1) *USING EMAIL*
Send a message to [log in to unmask], and in the body, place the
command

GET 9596MCMP SCHEDULE

This will result in you receiving an email message containing the
file.

2) *USING A WWW BROWSER*
Point your World Wide Web browser (Mosaic, Netscape, etc.) to the URL:

gopher://maine.maine.edu/11//MISCINFO/LSTSERV/HOCKEY-L

That will open up a connection to the HOCKEY-L archives.  Click on the
file 9596MCMP SCHEDULE to receive it.  Save it if you wish.

You can also, of course, use gopher (to maine.maine.edu) to obtain the
schedule if you do not have web access and don't wish to use email.

Thank you to everyone who has provided schedules thus far!