From:
"Terry J. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry J. Davis
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 16:30:31 PDT
-------------------------------------
Name: Terry J. Davis
E-mail: [log in to unmask] (Terry J. Davis)
Date: 04/05/95
Time: 16:04:35

I'm working with the hockey alumni association for the University
of Illinois-Chicago (UIC).  We are trying to locate rosters/names of
hockey players from the 1965 through 1980-81 seasons.
Unfortunately, the records for those seasons are no longer available
at the school, so we are looking for other avenues to obtain the names.

We've already called the NCAA for assistance but they do not keep
rosters for the CCHA.  We called the CCHA but they were not able to
help since UIC did not join the CCHA until 1982. :-(

It's been suggested that we try to find old yearbooks and see if
they contain rosters/pictures with player names.  Other than the
above suggestion, we're coming up empty.  Can anyone be of
assistance in securing the names or providing other suggestions? :-)