From:
"John H. Hughes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John H. Hughes
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:04:44 -0700
Carol S. White writes:
> I'll have time later today to type in the box score from the game and give a
> few comments then.
>
> Here is the writeup from the Daily.

Was there any mention of the guy that won the car during the intermission
entertainment?  It was hard to tell, but the board in front of the net had a
slot that looked about the width of the puck and he threaded it from the
center faceoff circle.  They never showed a replay or close up of it going
through the slot in the board.  I guess they will have to start putting the
board upside down in front of the net to make it more challenging for you
Minnesota snipers. ;-)

-John Hughes
San Jose, CA