From:
Mike Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 1995 08:39:07 PST
           Say what you want about how rude, obnoxious, and evil we Badger
fans are but this weekend I sat in seat 1, row J (front row), section 302.
That's the 1st seat across from the seats occuppied by the Minnesota, MSU, and
Michigan bands. I can assure you first hand NO ONE in that end of the Coliseum
was guilty of proper and sportsmanlike conduct this weekend - ESPECIALLY the
Michigan Hockey Pep Band.
        I didn't seem to see a band from CC (but I didn't get there until 1/2
way thru the 2nd) - did I miss them or didn't they make the trip?
        Do any Michigan or UW fans remember the '92 Final Four game? I thought
that Badger goal from the misplay by Turko (Turco?) looked a lot like the one
Badger goalie Duane Derksen gave up in Albany......comments?
        It was a great weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed the games and Madison
(if you made it}. Let's remember that even though we all hate each other (or
just Wisconsin) if it weren't for college hockey we might just like each other
instead.

Go Badgers!!! (next year, anyway)