From:
Lloyd Hsu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 17:53:46 PST
>        I realize that post-mortems are rarely fun but...

>        Does anyone want to take a stab at giving the Harvard season an
>autopsy? I mean how did the the team that made it to the NCAA semi finals
>in 1993-94 (with just five losses to its name) end up becoming a Hartford
>Whalers-esque .500 squad in 1994-95?

>        Arguably, this team had as much talent this year as last but never
>managed to put it all together. And, for the life of me, I cannot
>understand it. I would apprecaite anyone's thoughts on the matter.

 Ian,

I am just as confused. But the only time I saw them play was in the Beanpot.
This team did have a lot of talent. In the end though, probably losing three
big defensemen and Aaron Israel was something the team couldn't replace.

It reminds me of the 1989-90 squad that came off winning the NCAA title. They
also had a lot of talent returning and were ranked in the top 3 in the
preseason. It was Bill Cleary's final year as head coach and that team
actually finished under .500.

*  Lloyd Hsu                       *   UNIX Development              *
*  [log in to unmask]              *   Oracle Corporation            *
*  (415) 506-6938                  *   Redwood Shores, CA            *