Error during command authentication.

From:
Julian Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Julian Chu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 09:32:32 -0500
>Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that Martins had the game winning shot in OT in the fir
>st Harvard-Brown game of the 93-94 season?  I was there and I could've sworn it
>was Gustafson who made that shot...I remember vividly being frustrated exactly
>because it was Gustafson and not a big gun like Martins.  Does anybody else who
> was there remember this?
>                                                      Carl Sussman

Carl's right. It was Gustafson who made that game winning shot.  Cory, by
the way, has been the recipient of more than his share of a beautiful
Martins feed, resulting in a goal.  The problem with Harvard's offense this
year is probably something beyond lack of scoring punch.  These guys should
be able to score, but...

Julian.

Julian Chu
Gemini Converging Markets Lab