Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 14:05:33 -0500
        Since the New England prep schools are one of the main pipelines
to D1 college hockey (and D2 & D3 as well), I was wondering if anyone has
any idea where info is available (aside from Hockey Night in Boston's
coverage).

        This hockey is a great opportunity for people to see the fututre
stars of college hockey in the U.S.  Yesterday, I saw Taft, Hotchkiss,
Canterbury and Cushing;  I would say it's a safe bet that at least
a dozen of the kids I saw will be mentioned on Hockey-L next season.
Let's follow them BEFORE they get to the college ranks a little more.

        Darrin Lucas
        Head Coach
        Immaculate H.S. Varsity Hockey
        Danbury, CT