From:
Steven Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:25:51 PST
        Because Michigan's hockey success in recent years took even longer to
attract a following, you have a lot of bandwagon (certainly not all) fans who
don't display a lot of maturity. Games at Yost can be an education in
obscenity. You get a lot of students because the town base just hasn't been
there for a long time. Anyone who has visited Yost knows what I'm talking
about. The band is great. The noise is great. The team is great. But too many
of the fans are jerks. The obscene stuff just isn't necessary or a desirable
part of college hockey. Sorry, Wolverines, but you know what I'm talking
about. Sorry John H., but it is Blue Ice down there.
        And yes, I know, MSU hockey fans are either brain dead or sit on their
hands.