From:
David Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Weinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:05:28 -0600
On Tue, 14 Feb 1995, Mike Machnik wrote:

> Mike Grier also appeared to have twisted an ankle late in the game,
> and he was clearly favoring the ankle during the on-ice celebration
> afterwards.
>
> If anyone knows more about the status of Pandolfo and Grier, please
> post.  These are two players who are very key to BU's hopes.

ESPN2 reported during the broadcast that Grier injured his knee and they
also said something about an old injury from the WJC which I missed.

The open ice hit that Grier leveled a BC player made CNN Play of the Day
which they showed from three different angles.  All impressed the hell
out of me.

David