From:
"John W. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John W. Davis
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 17:10:02 EST
I'm going to make a vote for Wisconsin as Goalie-U.
Carey, Richter, Brehand (oops-sp?), Joseph

I haven't even mentioned those that were excellent
college goalies but haven't made it in the pro game:
Derkesen, Anderson

This may have a lot to do with the goalie coach at
Wisconsin-Bill (I hope I remembered that first name
correctly) Howard.  He played his college hockey at
CC.

Plus it seems after an up and down season, Daubenspeck
has begun to play some very solid net-minding!

Of course, let's not forget those that got away:
McKersie!

Of the WI goalies I've seen play I'd put my vote as Carey
as the best and Joseph as the most spectacular.
Arguements can be made that the other goalies had better
teams in front of them.

jd
ON WISCONSIN!
CLASS OF '90