From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 14:08:15 -0500
I ordered my group's tickets for Cincinnati today and was very pleased with
the assistance I was given in getting the seats I wanted.  I got section 104,
behind the goalie off to the side a bit, row 19.  The operator couldn't have
been nicer.

I wanted to put in a word about bands.  UNH's band is somewhat new to the
scene, and is certainly not in the same class as some of the ones already
discussed (maybe someday).  My favorites are Wisconsin and Brown, although I
will confess that I haven't been to a Brown game in a few years.  However, my
current favorite band tune is the BU band's jazzed up rendering of the theme
from "2001" to start the third period.  It sends chills down my spine.

As a fan who appreciates the game of college hockey and those who play it
with excellence regardless of whose jersey he wears, I am hoping that the
Bowling Green Falcons make it either to Worcester or Providence so that I can
watch Brian Holzinger in action.

Karen Ambrose, UNH '72
Go Blue!!