From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 01:35:24 -0500
I have a question for the NC$$ eligibility gurus out there (or at least
those who have read the NC$$ Register more than I :-) ).

Player X dressed as the backup goaltender for a major junior club for
15 regular season games. He actually played in only 4 or 5. (Offhand, I
don't know how many minutes he played). What would the NC$$ be likely to
rule in terms of his reinstatement? Would they tend to be more lenient on
a backup goaltender than a skater?

I would really appreciate any help the gurus out there could give me. :-)

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards        Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (19-20-2 41pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV                   I don't give a damn about being liked,