From:
"G. M. Finniss" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 07:22:20 -0500
>Personally, I think it's the most comprehensive, and therefore reliable, poll.

Of the published ones.  Some of us would like to think that the HOCKEY-L poll
beats 'em all, hands down.  (We really got to work on getting a newspaper to
publish our poll.  The opinion of ordinary, everyday college hockey fans who
just happen to be in the fast lane on the information superhighway.)

G. M. Finniss
Michigan State University 12-3-2, 17-6-2
WVU '87, UTenn '92, MSU who the hell knows when?