From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 1995 15:09:32 EST
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Carol S White
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>From the Star Tribune this morning:
>
>College hockey's all-star game on April 9, will be played for the first time
>at Mariucci Arena. The East-West College Hockey Classic, previously held in
>Bangor, Maine, matches 21-player squads composed of top players from the three
>divisions of college hockey.

Geez, where did the Tribune get its information? The last I checked, the
University of Maine and Alfond Arena were in Orono, 12 miles north of
Bangor, and separated by the vacation resort of the stars, Veazie (joke!).
Perhaps if the Bangor "metropolitan" area were larger in population this
error could be forgiven, but....
Ryan Robbins               "Nothing in fine print is ever good news."
University of Maine                                  -- Andy Rooney