Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 91 12:12:05 EDT
 I apologise for the somewhat erratic postings from the Festival this week. My
 office is in the middle of a space re-arrangement and has made life at my
 terminal quite unpleasant to say the least! Also the reports in the Star
 Tribune have been severely lacking, and game summaries are non-existent. I'll
 give you a summary of the games played, here and follow with reports from the
 Tuesday and Wednesday games that were covered in the paper.

 Sunday 6/23      SOUTH 8 - WEST 5
                  NORTH 6 - EAST 1

 Tuesday 6/25     NORTH 6 - WEST 3
                  No score available but the EAST won their game vs. SOUTH

 Wednesday 6/26   SOUTH 5 - NORTH 2
                  EAST 5  - WEST 1

 TODAY'S BRONZE MEDAL GAME:  EAST vs. WEST

 TODAY'S GOLD MEDAL GAME: NORTH vs. SOUTH

 Even though the NORTH, SOUTH and EAST were all 2-1, due to a tie-breaker (and
 I don't know what it was!) the EAST was relegated to playing in the Bronze
 Medal game. So it's the NORTH vs. SOUTH at 7:00 pm CDT on your local sports
 cable station (hopefully!).  It should be very entertaining and a great
 welcome here in Minnesota as we start our third day in a row of 95+ degree
 temps!!!

 Hope it's cooler where you are.  If there's anyone out there wanting to post
 a summary of the game, feel free! I won't be able to do it till late on Monday.

 --Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!