From:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 1994 01:36:15 CST
I'll be attending the Badger Hockey Showdown next week and would
enjoy catching up with any hockey-l folks in attendance.  Drop me
a line (privately, not on the list please) and we can figure out
what to do.

My seat is in Section 404, Row M, in one of the first 6 seats.
I'll be the bearded guy in the Wisconsin hockey jersey.

I'd suggest meeting between games 1 & 2 on Wednesday outside
section 221 (at the North end of the Bradley Center).

--
Steve Manning
Milwaukee, WI